Thursday, April 4, 2013

21DSD Day 4

Day 4!
I didn't feel that same crash or absolute energy depletion that I felt yesterday, but as I was starting to type this, I slipped up. The plan says unripened bananas are allowed. Mine was frozen and (to be honest) ripe. I only had a half of it, but that just feels like an excuse. All I can do is move forward from here and know that I could have done so much worse!! (I mean, in the grand scheme of things, let's be real ... it was 1/2 of a freaking banana! But in terms of the detox, I'm a bit disappointed that I only made it 4 days.)

Breakfast: Sauteed garlic greens with slivered almonds and smoked salmon

Lunch: Salad with appx 1.5 cups of greens, sauteed red and green peppers, smoked salmon and one of the coconut "cookies" I made yesterday.

Snack before CrossFit: two more small "cookies" with almond butter

Dinner: A crap-ton of asparagus, 1/2 of a rosemary garlic chicken breast and sauteed greens

Dessert: 1/2 frozen banana (sliced) with almond butter and a cup of coffee

And I'll start adding my activity, too:

CrossFit:
Skill >>> Back Squats - 20 rep max @ appx 120 lbs
WOD >>> 3 rounds of 20 RDLs and 5 strict presses @ 65 lbs for both

Walk with the husband and puppa: appx 2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment